Laburnum Street, M6 2 Bedroom Terraced House For Sale
- Photos 13
- Floor Plans 3
- Arrange a Viewing
- Schools & Transport
- Area Stats
- Market Stats
- Fantastic property located on the sought after chimney pot park
- 23ft open plan lounge diner that opens onto a garden terrace to the rear
- Secure, undercroft parking
- Two double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes
- New boiler fitted in july 2020, fully double glazed
- Recently tiled bathroom floor and feature sunken bath
- Modern fitted kitchen to the top floor complete with integrated oven, fridge and freezer
- Presented to an exceptional standard throughout
- Ideally situated, close to salford quays, mediacityuk and within walking distance of the metro-link
- Early viewing will be essential
11' 2'' x 3' 0'' (3.40m x 0.91m)
Wall-mounted electric radiator, security alarm panel and under stairs storage space that houses the washing machine and new boiler installed in July 2020. Laminated floors, stairs leading to first floor, power point and ceiling light point.
11' 9'' x 10' 4'' (3.58m x 3.15m)
Built-in wardrobes and storage space, wall-mounted radiator, uPVC double glazed lightwell to the rear brings natual lightinto the room and a uPVC door opens onto a small decked area. Carpeted floors, TV, phone and power points, as well as ceiling light point. The bedroom has the added benefit of fitted wardrobes and feature panelled walls.
10' 3'' x 8' 4'' (3.12m x 2.54m)
Wall-mounted radiator, carpeted floors and uPVC double glazed window to the front. TV and power points, as well as ceiling light point.
6' 4'' x 5' 4'' (1.93m x 1.62m)
Three piece white suite comprising of low level W.C., wall-mounted hand wash basin and sunken bath beneath removable timber deck shower tray and with thermostatic rain shower over. Wall-mounted heated towel rail, extractor, tiled floor and ceiling light spots.
23' 2'' x 11' 8'' (7.06m x 3.55m)
A stunning duel aspect lounge and dining space that comes complete with a wall-mounted double radiator and laminate floors. uPVC sliding patio doors leads out to the rear garden terrace and uPVC double glazed window to the front. Phone, TV and power points, as well as ceiling light spots.
12' 7'' x 11' 9'' (3.83m x 3.58m)
Located on the second floor, the kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units, with complimentary work surfaces and an integrated stainless steel sink, oven with electric hob and overhead extractor. Built in fridge and freezer. Double glazed roof window to the front, laminate floors, power points and inset light spots.
Private decked seating area located the first floor terrace accessed via the lounge, with planted borders and access to communal gardens with a paved patio.
Property Reference: 00009124Property Data powered by Stand Out Property Websites.
Any additional fees/costs before or during your tenancy can be seen here